MyTEFL Adventure Prize Giveaway!
This month we’re giving away some great prizes to help you teach abroad in style!
Fancy six months in exotic Thailand? Want to gorge on Peking Duck and Wontons? How about exploring the sheer magnificence of Machu Picchu? Take the road less travelled, or the pavement worn smooth by a million feet. Live your own amazing adventure!
For a limited time, MyTEFL.net is giving you the chance to record your teaching journey with our fabulous prizes! Here’s how to enter:
1. Enroll in any of our fully accredited TEFL courses by 30th September.
2. You’ll be added to the prize draw.
3. Winners will be selected at random and announced on 1st October.
What are you waiting for? Your TEFL adventure is just a click away!
What is “TEFL”?
TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) is a certification which shows schools around the world that you’re qualified to be an English language teacher. In cases like China, a 120 hour TEFL Course is actually required for a teaching visa.
For native English speakers, completing a TEFL course is relatively easy. Our 120 Hour Course can be completed over a 2 month period even when working a full-time job. If you’ve got the whole day free, you can finish the course in a few weeks!
With our course there’s no set routine or schedule to follow; you choose when you study, be it early morning, late at night, on the subway, or during lunch break.
What does the myTEFL 120 Hour Course include?
Our course includes all the information, resources and job support needed to become a skilled teacher and find a great teaching job. Here’s a breakdown:
- Full TEFL teacher training – grammar, phonology, testing and more
- Support & Feedback from an Experienced Tutor
- 24/7 Online Access to Course Material on Multiple Devices
- Free Job Placement Assistance
- Free Feedback & Advice on your TEFL Resume
- Free Access to Library of TEFL Printables
For full information on our course features and to enroll, visit our courses page.