Lifetime Job Placement Service: Exclusively for MyTEFL Graduates
Teaching EFL in the exotic corners of the world is one of the greatest, and most exciting decisions you'll ever make. At myTEFL, we know that having a great paying job, a safe environment, and on the ground support can make all the difference between a good experience, and an epic experience. Yes, we said epic.
That's why we created MyTEFL's Job Placement Service. Many TEFL providers leave you on your own once you have completed your course. We don't. We make sure you have a well-paying TEFL job before you land in your destination of choice.
We help polish up your employment applications, match your desires and qualifications with suitable destinations, vet prospective employers, setup interviews, assist with work permit applications, and ensure all the details are taken care of so you don't have to.
And the best part? All this is included in the price of the course! So go ahead, sign up, and become part of the international myTEFL family.
- an accredited TEFL Certificate recognised by schools around the world
- an official Letter of Recommendation with a detailed breakdown of the modules completed in your course
- feedback and assistance on your CV & Cover Letter from our Coordinators
- matching you with potential destinations and employers based on your needs and qualifications
- initiating applications and securing interviews with vetted, safe and reliable employers
- assistance with pre-departure preparations
- assistance with further job placement requests for life
Job placement options depend on numerous factors which may include visa regulations, candidate qualifications, health tests etc. Check out the requirements for each of our TEFL Job Destinations and contact our Job Placement experts for more details.